Cone Crusher A crushing machine suitable for raw materials in metallurgy, construction, road construction, chemical and silicate industries. According to different crushing principles and product particle size, it is divided into many models. Crusher is widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries and many other sectors. The cone crusher has large crushing ratio, high efficiency, low energy consumption, and uniform product particle size. It is suitable for medium and fine crushing of various ores and rocks. The models are mainly divided into SMG series, spring type and HPC series.
How Cone Crusher Works
When the crusher is composed of a fixed cone and a moving cone, the motor generates electricity to drive the horizontal shaft to rotate, and drives the eccentric shaft to move, so that the moving cone performs a conical rotation. The moving cone will continuously approach or move away from the fixed cone, so that the river pebbles in the cone crushing cavity are crushed by impact and extrusion, and then the crushed river pebbles are transferred to the crushing cavity through the transmission device to be discharged downward. At the same time, the eccentric sleeve will drive the lower cavity sleeve under the moving cone to move, and the upper cavity fixed on the main shaft will move with the movement of the lower cavity, thereby driving the main shaft to rotate, and the rotation of the main shaft will further make the eccentric sleeve rotate. . This ring-moving cone performs both self-rotating motion and rotational motion around the center line of the crusher. The center of the spherical surface formed by the motion is the intersection of the center line of the entire crusher and the axis of the crushing cone, and the angle between the two is the precession angle. It shows that the movement of the moving cone can be regarded as a rotating movement, that is, the river pebbles in the crushing cavity are broken under the continuous extrusion of the rolling mortar wall.
Cone Crusher Composition and Structural Features
Cone crusher is mainly composed of frame, drive shaft, eccentric sleeve, spherical bearing, crushing cone, adjustment device, adjustment sleeve, spring and discharge port.
1. Higher production capacity, better quality.
2. Due to the safety device, the downtime is greatly reduced.
3. The body is a cast steel structure, and there are reinforcing ribs in the heavy-duty parts.
4. With adjuster, it can quickly adjust the size of crushing and discharging granularity.
5. Provide spring protection device.
6. With a complete lubrication system, it will automatically shut down when the temperature is too high or the flow rate is too slow.
7. The internal structure has good sealing performance, which can effectively protect the equipment from dust and other small particles.
8. Long service life and strong applicability.
Cone Crusher Advantages
The combination of high-performance crushing cavity and high crushing frequency greatly improves the processing capacity of the cone crusher, and the hourly output of a single machine can reach 2,181 tons.
The principle of inter-granular lamination and crushing is adopted, so the crushed products are mostly cubic structure, which reduces needle-like materials to a greater extent.
The cone crusher has a simple structure, easy operation and maintenance, convenient and quick adjustment of the discharge opening, saving time and effort during maintenance, especially the lining plate is easy to quickly replace, reducing downtime.
The fully automatic control system of PLC + touch screen ensures the safe operation of the equipment, and is equipped with a remote touch screen operation interface to display real-time working status.
A combination of various cavity types to meet the needs of various particle sizes, the cone crusher series crushers are divided into three types: coarse crusher, medium crusher and fine crusher, which can be purchased according to different needs of users.
Cone Crusher Operating Cost
The operating cost of the cone crusher has an important impact on the economic benefits of the enterprise. How to reduce the operating cost of the cone crusher has always been a problem that customers are very concerned about. To this end, in order to solve the problem that the operation of the cone crusher becomes too high, the rolls machine optimizes and improves the structure of the cone crusher. The quality of wearing parts is improved, the failure rate and maintenance costs are reduced, the operating cost is greatly reduced, and the price of the cone crusher is more favorable.
Cone Crusher Technical Parameters
|Specifications||Model||Breaking cone big end diameter
|Maximum Feed Size
|Discharge port width
|Total weight (t)||Dimensions (L×W×H)
Start and stop1. A suitable starter should be selected according to the motor model and started by the starter.
2. The equipment should be started and stopped in sequence.
3. The equipment should be started with no load, and the material can be fed after the operation is stable. When feeding, it should be uniform and not overloaded.
4. The feeding should be stopped before the machine is shut down, and the machine can be shut down after all the materials in the standby are emptied.
Feed1. The material entering the machine should meet the technical requirements of the machine, the particle size should not exceed the specified range, and the water content is related to the physical properties of the material, and should not be greater than 15%, so as to avoid blocking the feeding port and causing the phenomenon of pasting.
2. Feeding should be uniform to improve crushing effect and improve working conditions.
3. Metal materials are strictly prohibited from entering the machine to prevent damage to bearings and other components.
4. The ore must be given in the middle of the distribution plate, and it is not allowed to directly feed the ore into the crushing chamber. This causes uneven wear of the liner in order to prevent the crusher from being overloaded. The correct ore feeding conditions are: the ore is evenly dispersed in the crushing cavity by the distribution plate, and the fed ore cannot be higher than the level of the rolling mortar wall.
5. The maximum feeding size of the crusher is less than or equal to 85% of the size of the feeding port
Nesting1. The discharge port of the cone crusher should be unblocked, so as to avoid equipment overload accidents caused by poor discharge.
2. The discharge situation should be checked regularly. If it is found that the discharge particle size does not meet the specified discharge particle size, the wear of the hammer head, the lining plate and the tension of the V-belt should be checked. If problems are found, the worn parts should be replaced in time and the V Belt tension.
Replacement of rolling mortar wallThere are U-shaped screws on the rolling mill wall on the adjusting ring, and zinc alloy is injected between the two to make them tightly combined. When the rolling mill wall is newly installed or replaced, after 6-8 hours of operation, the tightening condition should be checked. and tighten the U-shaped screw again.
Replacement of broken wallsThe cone crushing wall is fixed on the cone body with a cone head, and zinc alloy is cast between the two. After the newly installed or newly replaced cone crushing wall works for 6-8 hours, its fastening should be checked, and if it is found to be loose, it should be checked immediately. Fasten.
Replacement of bushingsThe taper sleeve and the hollow eccentric shaft should be grinded together, and zinc alloy should be injected to prevent the taper sleeve from rotating. The zinc alloy should fill all the gaps. The deformation of the taper sleeve may be caused by the hot injection of zinc alloy. It should be corrected in time. When manufacturing spare parts, it should be prepared according to the actual size of the inner diameter of the eccentric sleeve to maintain the original fit.
Cause of failure: filter clogged
Troubleshooting: When the oil pressure difference exceeds 0.04MPa, the filter must be cleaned, first make the oil not pass through the ground filter, and then remove the filter for cleaning, so as to supply oil directly to the crusher, no more than 2-3h
Reasons for failure:
1. Low oil temperature;
2. Oil switch is not turned on properly;
3. Oil pump is not easy to use;
1. Oil heating;
2. Turn on the switch;
3. Stop the crusher and replace the oil pump;
Causes of failure:
1. Oil leakage from the bottom cover of the crusher;
2. Oil leakage from the flange of the transmission bearing shell;
3. The groove of the spherical bearing seat ring is blocked or too much oil is supplied, and the oil leaks from the dust-proof device.
1.2 Stop the machine, find out the cause and eliminate it, and then add oil to the fuel tank;
3. Stop the machine, clean the oil return ring groove, adjust the amount of oil supplied, and add oil to the fuel tank
Cause of failure: There is something wrong with the eccentric shaft sleeve;
Troubleshooting method: stop the machine to check the straight bushing and tapered bushing, find out the cause of the fault and clear it
Cause of failure: The oil pipe or the oil circuit inside the crusher is blocked
Troubleshooting method: stop the machine to find the blockage and clear it
1. There is no cooling water;
2. The temperature of the cooling water is high;
3. The cooler is blocked.
Troubleshooting method: supply cooling water; check whether the water pressure is too low, increase the pressure as much as possible, and check the cooling water temperature; clean the cooler.
Cause of failure: The water pressure in the cooler is higher than the oil pressure
REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR CONE CRUSHER
2. Adjustment Cap
4. Bowl Liner
6. Bowl Adapter Ring
7. Mainframe Seat Liner
8. Hyd. Drive Adjustment
9. Clamping Cylinder
10. Tramp Release Cylinder
11. Head Ball
14. Upper Head Bushing
16. Lower Head Bushing
17. Mainframe Liner
18. Arm Guard
20. Thrust Washer
23. Feed Plate
26. Locking Bolt
27. Dust Shell
28. Clamp Ring
29. Adjustment Ring
30. Mainshaft Pin
32. Socket Liner
35. Eccentric Bushing
39. Thrust Bearing
40. Countershaft Box
41. Countershaft Box Guard
42. Oil Finger Cover
43. Oil Finger
44. Countershaft Bushing
Diabase Crushing Production Line
Output: 80-100 tons per hour
Equipment configuration: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyor
Granite crushing production line
Output: 400 tons per hour
Equipment configuration: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, belt conveyor
Pebble crushing production line
Location: Siba, Indonesia
Output: 100 tons per hour
Equipment configuration: vibrating feeder, cone crusher, vibrating screen, wheel sand washing machine, belt conveyor
How often is it repaired and maintained?
The maintenance of the cone crusher is divided into: regular maintenance, minor maintenance, medium maintenance and major maintenance. The maintenance interval of the cone crusher can generally be arranged according to the table below
small, small, small, medium