The grinding machine is the latter part of the crushing process. It not only crushes the 2~3cm to 2~3mm product obtained by crushing the ore into fine particles below ten meshes, so that the single particle size meets the requirements, and is supplied to the concentrator for sorting. Concentrate products and tailings. Especially in modern times, due to the development of flotation separation method, the ore particles required for flotation must be below a certain fineness, so the ore grinder has become an important equipment in the concentrator. At the same time, it is also an effective machine for mass production of powder in the milling industry.
The earliest used grinder is like a stone mill, which feeds ore between two relatively moving grinding surfaces, and grinds the ore into fine particles due to the frictional force and shear force generated by the sliding of the grinding surfaces. In 1876, William Dr Kner invented the ball mill, which is a horizontal rotating cylinder. Iron balls are placed in the cylinder. The iron balls are lifted to a certain height along the inner wall of the cylinder with the rotation of the cylinder, and the falling or sliding produces frictional force on the ore. , shear force and impact force, improve the grinding effect, and later use this principle to change the shape of the cylinder, and then use iron rods instead of iron balls to design a grinding machine with various characteristics. Therefore, the mills that rotate along the horizontal cylinder are collectively referred to as rotary mills, which have become the most and most important grinding machines used in mining plants. In addition, there are roller mills, turbine mills, tower mills, vibration mills and fluid jet mills.
1. Three-dimensional structure, small footprint, strong completeness, and independent production system from block to finished powder;
2. The fineness of finished powder is uniform, and the sieving rate is 99%, which is difficult for other grinding equipment.
3. The transmission device of the machine adopts a closed gear box and pulley, which has stable transmission and reliable operation;
4. The important parts are made of high-quality steel, and the wear-resistant parts are made of high-performance wear-resistant materials. Reliable;
5. The electrical system adopts centralized control, the grinding workshop can basically realize unmanned operation, and the maintenance is convenient.
Scope of application of high pressure suspension roller mill: high pressure suspension roller mill is used to crush barite, limestone, ceramics, slag and other non-flammable and explosive mines, metallurgical industries with Mohs hardness not greater than 9.3 and humidity below 6%. , chemical, building materials and other industries of high-fine milling of more than 280 kinds of materials, the particle size of the finished product is adjusted in the range of 80-425 mesh (the finest 1000 mesh). The machine can produce 30-80 mesh coarse powder by adding special device.
In the main engine of the high-pressure mill, a high-pressure spring with a pressure of 1000-1500 kg is fastened on the roller hanger. After starting to work, the grinding roller rotates around the main shaft, and rotates close to the grinding ring under the dual action of high-pressure spring and centrifugal force. . When the material to be ground enters the grinding chamber, it is shoveled by the shovel and sent to the grinding roller and the grinding ring for rolling. The rolled powder is brought into the analyzer with the circulating air of the blower, and the qualified fine powder enters the cyclone with the air flow. The powder collector collects the finished product, and the large particles fall back to regrinding. The circulating air returns to the blower to repeat the above process, and the remaining air enters the bag filter for purification. When the grinding roller and the grinding ring reach a certain level of wear, adjust the length of the high-pressure spring to maintain a constant grinding pressure between the grinding roller and the grinding ring. So as to ensure stable output and fineness.
The pulverizer consists of a main engine, an analyzer, a blower, a finished product cyclone, a piping device, and a motor. The main engine consists of a frame, an air inlet volute, a blade, a grinding roller, a grinding ring, a cover and a motor. Auxiliary equipment includes jaw crusher, bucket elevator, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, electric control cabinet, etc. Users can choose flexibly according to the site conditions.
After the material is crushed to the required particle size, the material is sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and then sent to the main grinding chamber of the Raymond mill evenly and continuously by the vibrating feeder. Due to the centrifugal force during rotation, the grinding roller swings outward. , press tightly on the grinding ring, the shovel scoops up the material and sends it between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, and the grinding purpose is achieved due to the rolling of the grinding roller. The fine powder after the material is ground is brought into the analyzer for sorting with the circulating air of the blower, and the material with excessive fineness falls back for regrinding. is the finished product. In the Raymond mill, there is a certain amount of water in the material to be ground, heat is generated during grinding, water vapor is evaporated, and the pipes of the whole machine are not tightly connected, the outside air is sucked in, which increases the circulating air pressure and ensures that the mill is under negative pressure. Working in the state, the increased air flow is discharged into the dust collector through the residual air pipe, and then discharged into the atmosphere after being purified.
The scope of application of the pulverizer
(1) Soil. Clay, china clay, bentonite, lozenge, terracotta and bauxite.
(2) Non-metallic ores. Gypsum, talc, graphite, fluorite, calcite, limestone, pyrite, barite, apatite, wollastonite, feldspar and quartz.
(3) Metal oxides. Manganite, chromite, ilmenite and bauxite.
(4) Chemical composites. Coke, lime coke, smelting coke and barium sulfate.
(5) Others. The products of the pendulum mill can be used in many industries, such as the use of magnesium powder as the refractory layer of blast furnace in the metallurgical industry; the use of barite powder to seal the oil injection port in petroleum development; the use of bentonite slurry as a lubricant for drilling; Different stone powders are used as fillers in rubber, plastics, papermaking and coatings; the raw materials of ceramic products, glass, enamel, white cement, gypsum products and rhombohedral products in the building materials industry are all processed by pendulum grinding.
(6) The pendulum mill is mainly used for grinding various non-flammable and explosive mineral materials with Mohs hardness below 7 and humidity below 6%.
The vertical pendulum series pulverizer is a technological innovation based on the traditional Raymond mill. The technical indicators of the pulverizer are greatly improved compared with the traditional Raymond mill. It is a new type of Raymond mill with high efficiency and energy saving. The vertical pendulum mill is suitable for grinding limestone, calcite, marble, talc, gypsum, barite, fluorite, zeolite, manganese ore, ilmenite, phosphate rock, bentonite, starch, kaolin and other hardness below Mohs level 7 , Non-flammable and explosive materials with humidity below 6%, fineness can be adjusted between 0.18-0.015 (80-800 mesh), it is the replacement product of R-type pendulum mill.
Feed particle size（mm）
Finished particle size（mm）
Center speed (r/min)
Installation and maintenance
The maintenance of the machine is an extremely important and regular work. It should be closely coordinated with the extreme operation and maintenance, and there should be full-time personnel to conduct on-duty inspections.
1. The shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing, which directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. Main oil filling place (1) Rotary bearing (2) Roll bearing (3) All gears (4) Active bearing and sliding plane.
2. The newly installed tires are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
3. Pay attention to whether the work of each part of the machine is normal.
4. Pay attention to checking the wear degree of the wear-resistant parts, and pay attention to replacing the worn parts at any time.
5. On the bottom frame plane of the movable device, dust and other objects should be removed to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the chassis when the machine encounters materials that cannot be broken, resulting in serious accidents.
6. If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop immediately to check the cause and eliminate it.
7. If there is an impact sound when the rotating gear is running, stop it immediately to check and eliminate it.
Installation and test drive
1. The equipment should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. When installing, pay attention to the verticality of the main body and the level.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts of various parts are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is tightened. If so, please tighten it.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment.
5. After the inspection is completed, carry out an empty-load test run, and the test run is normal and the production can be carried out.
During the use of the grinding roller body and the wear-resistant lining plate of the pulverizer, once there is a matching gap, the wear between the body and the lining plate will increase, and the hot air and cement particles will continuously scour the matching surface, resulting in the generation of grooves. , resulting in an impact collision between the body and the liner, and in severe cases, the liner will crack or even break, and the machine will be damaged, especially the damage of the reducer, resulting in malignant events.
Once such a problem occurs, the general repair method is difficult to solve, and the replacement cost is high. The excellent mechanical properties and good plasticity of polymer composites make this problem solved.
The assembly requirements of the roller bearing of the mill are relatively strict, and the enterprise generally adopts the method of cooling the bearing in dry ice. Once there is a gap between the bearing and the bearing chamber, it will affect the normal operation of the bearing, cause the bearing to heat up, and cause the bearing to burn in severe cases. Fuchslan technology is fast, simple and easy to operate, and in many cases can be repaired in the field.
The leakage of the reducer of the mill not only affects the appearance of the machine, but also wastes oil, causing great trouble to the maintenance of the equipment. 25551 quick-curing material and 3223 rubber repair material can be used for on-site treatment of leakage without stopping the machine. The operation is simple and the treatment effect is good.
Hot grinding mill - high pressure micro powder
The high-fineness pulverizer is composed of coarse crushing, fine crushing, wind conveying and other devices, and achieves the purpose of the pulverizer in the form of high-speed impact. Using wind energy to form powder at one time, the traditional screening procedure is cancelled. In the main machine of the high-pressure micropowder mill, a high-pressure spring with a pressure of 1000-1500 kg is fastened on the roller hanger. High-strength mill. After the high-strength mill starts to work, the grinding roller rotates around the main shaft, and under the action of high-pressure spring and centrifugal force, it rolls close to the grinding ring, and the pressure is 1.2 times higher than that of the Raymond mill under the same power conditions, so Yields were greatly improved. When the material to be ground enters the grinding chamber, it is shoveled up by the shovel and sent to the grinding roller and the grinding ring for rolling. After rolling, the powder is brought into the analyzer with the circulating air of the blower, and the qualified fine powder flows into the cyclone with the air. The powder collector is the finished product, and the large particle material falls back for regrinding. The circulating air returns to the blower to repeat the above process, and the remaining air enters the bag filter for purification. When the wear of the grinding roller and the grinding ring reaches a certain level, adjust the length of the high pressure spring to maintain a constant grinding pressure between the grinding roller and the ring. to ensure stable production
Performance characteristics of high pressure micropowder mill
1. Compared with the jet mill, the high-pressure micropowder mill has a wider application range.
2. Compared with other similar mills, the grinding force of the grinding rollers on the material is increased by 800-1200Kg under the action of the high-pressure spring.
3. Energy saving. With the same output and fineness, the system energy consumption is only one third of that of jet mill.
4. Small investment and high return. In the case of the same output and fineness, the price of high-pressure micro-powder mill is only one-eighth of that of jet mill.
5. The feeding particle size is large, and the average particle size of the discharging material can reach 6.5um ultrafine powder.
6. Overlapping multi-pole sealing grinding device has good sealing performance.
7. The dust removal effect of the high-pressure micropowder mill fully meets the national dust emission standard.
Structural characteristics of high-pressure micro-powder mill
The high-pressure micropowder mill is mainly composed of the main engine, the blower, the ultra-fineness analyzer, the finished product cyclone powder accumulator, the bag filter and the connecting air duct pipes. Machines, crushers and other auxiliary equipment. In the grinding chamber of the micropowder mill, the grinding roller assembly is suspended on the grinding roller hanger through the cross-arm shaft. The grinding roller hanger is fixedly connected with the main shaft and the blade holder, and the pressure spring is tightly pressed against the roller bearing chamber by the tension rod. On the outer end of the cantilever, the cross-arm shaft is used as the supporting point, and the grinding roller is tightly pressed on the inner surface of the grinding ring by the spring pressure. Synchronous rotation, the grinding roller rotates around itself while rolling on the inner surface of the grinding ring, the analyzer drives the impeller of the analyzer to rotate through the motor transmission device, and the speed adjustment of the analyzer determines the fineness of the powder.
High-fineness pulverizers include: 400-type high-fineness pulverizer, 650-type high-fineness pulverizer and 700-type high-fineness pulverizer.
The wind separation pulverizer is suitable for chemical, graphite, rubber, pharmaceutical, dye, oil, food, building materials, ore, cement, refractory and other industries, and can be used to process lithopone, carbon toner, gypsum powder, fossil powder, sulfur Powder, lime powder, red mud powder, shell powder, feldspar powder, coke powder, bone powder, rubber powder, coal powder, yellow red powder, sulfated shellfish, zinc oxide, calcium carbonate, iron oxide, gold steel sand, gold ore, bauxite , Porcelain stone, alkali stone, coal dry stone, boron glass accident, hujing, Chinese herbal medicine, can also process wheat, soybean, corn and other raw materials, the product fineness can be adjusted by anyone between 20-325 mesh.
1800TPH Tuff Crushing Plant
1800TPH Tuff Crushing Plant Material: Tuff Capacity：1500 -1800TPH Finished Product: Gravel, high-quality sand Outpu
500TPH Granite Crushing Plant
Project BackgroundIn the second half of 2016, an aggregate production company , chose to cooperate with
Henan 1500TPH Granite Crushing Plant
The customer company is engaged in green building materials. It plans to build an environmental industrial park with loc